NO HIDDEN DOCTRINES OR BELIEFS. JUST PLAIN RAW CHRISTIAN JUDAISM OF JESUS FOR HOLINESS.
EKKLESIA COMING SOON.
The Synagogue or Church of Jesus (God) is built upon the confession of Peter that Jesus is YAHWEH God, King of Israel, the only Son of the New God the Father whom ONLY Jesus makes known or reveals to us (John 17:26, Luke 10:22), according to Isaiah 43:15 and 44:6, Luke 2:11, Matthew 16:13-20, and John 1:49.
She must be attended by former sinners who sin no more but who are holy (saint) as were all the Churches of the Epistles of Apostle Paul. There cannot be one sinner in the Synagogue | Church of Holy Jesus God (1 Corinthians 5:1-13) as there could not have been one sinner at Sinai, according to Leviticus 20:7, 1 Peter 1:15-16, 1 Corinthians 14:33, 16:1, et al.
Do not believe, do not trust, do not have faith in Satan who misleads us into believing that the Synagogue or Church of Yehoshua Messiah YHWH MAY also be attended by sinners, which is contrary to Luke 5:32, because God does not hear or listen to sinners according to John 9:31.
Do you want to be part of the universal Holy Assembly, Holy Synagogue, Holy Church of Jesus (Yehoshua)?
Before we can have a building for the holy universal Assembly (Synagogue, Church) of the true Jesus (Yehoshua Messiah YHWH) we must study in Moses what it takes to be holy at Mount Sinai (Bible Study on Saturdays 12 PM EST) before going to Canaan, as it was the case for the Israelites before the conquest of Canaan.
We will teach and preach that the grace of Jesus is for former sinners who became holy upon repentance, confession and remission of sins, and baptism but not for believing sinners. If you believe in Jesus and you still consider yourself a sinner or are sinning, you do not believe in the real Jesus.
Of course, we might sin at any time but that is not the goal of Jesus for those who believe in Him. If anyone of His holy Assembly, Synagogue, Church sins, Jesus is still ready to forgive us upon confession of our sin and our renewed determination to overcome that sin (Revelation 3:19-22).
As in all the churches of the saints [holy]. 1 Corinthians 14:33 ASV
And she shall bring forth a son; and thou shalt call his name JESUS; for it is he that shall save his people from their sins. Matthew 1:21 ASV
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for except ye believe that I am [he], ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24 ASV
Even before Jesus, He calls on men to be holy because THEY are holy (Leviticus 11:44, 1 Peter 1: 16, et al.), like everything and everybody else in heaven (Matthew 6:10). Jesus came to preach repentance and remission of sins.
When we repent to no longer sin and God forgives and forgets our sins (Ezekiel 33:14-16), we become holy and are expected to live holy all the days of our life (Luke 1:74-75). Hence, the grace of God is for the repentant sinners who are no longer sinners (holy just like God the Father and Jesus) but not for the sinners with even one iniquity or sin (Ezekiel 33:13).
Grace has given us a second chance to work on our behavior to become holy (Ephesians 1:2-14, Philippians 2:12, Revelation 3:20-21, 14:12). The grace of God transforms the sinners into holiness.
The grace of God does not condone neither sins nor the sinners. Otherwise, there would be no need for the blood of Jesus (Ephesians 1:7-8).
It is Satan who is out to deceive us again in teaching that Jesus will save the sinners (2 Corinthians 11:14-15) because we are saved by grace.
Neither God nor Jesus can give His grace to anyone who dies with one unrepented or unforgiven sin (James 2:10, Ezekiel 33:13).
YEHOSHUA'S (JESUS'S) synagogue or church exists to teach those who repent and believe in Jesus ALL the commandments of Jesus to become holy as God intended us to be (Leviticus 11:44, 21:6, Ephesians 1:2-4, Luke 1:74-75) and to avoid taking the mark of the beast and of his image, his name, or his number (Revelation 14:6-13).
Come out of the harlots of Mother Babylon (Revelation 17:5, 2 Corinthians 11:14-15) which do not teach ALL the commandments of Jesus (James 2, 10, Ezekiel 33:13, Matthew 7:21, John 8:24, 14:21, Revelation 14:12, 18:4) to revive the Apostolic Church of Jesus, the one flock which Jesus envisions (John 10:16, 27).
If a holy member of the synagogue or church of YEHOSUA (JESUS) becomes sick, Apostle James calls on the sanctity and belief of both the one praying (the elder) and the sick to get the sick back on feet. Apostle James even adds that if the sick among us is sick because of sins, the prayer of the holy one does also forgive the sins of the sick (James 5:15)!
The believers of YEHOSHUA'S Synagogue (Church), the Christacolytes, must seek holiness and live a holy life so that the grace of God saves us for the new world to come (Revelation 21:1).
James 5:13-20 ASV
(13) Is any among you suffering? let him pray. Is any cheerful? let him sing praise.
(14) Is any among you sick? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
(15) and the prayer of faith shall save him that is sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, it shall be forgiven him.
(16) Confess therefore your sins one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The supplication of a righteous man availeth much in its working.
(17) Elijah was a man of like passions with us, and he prayed fervently that it might not rain; and it rained not on the earth for three years and six months.
(18) And he prayed again; and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.
(19) My brethren, if any among you err from the truth, and one convert him;
(20) let him know, that he who converteth a sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall cover a multitude of sins.
For I am Jehovah your God: sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that moveth upon the earth.
(Leviticus 11:44 ASV)
For I am Jehovah that brought you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy. Leviticus 11:45 ASV
because it is written, Ye shall be holy; for I am holy. 1 Peter 1:16 ASV
So, we must repent, confess our sins, and get baptized to become holy by doing ALL His commandments every day to be able to talk to God (Numbers 15:40).
In the quid pro quo relationship with Jesus God, we do not get to do one thing right and then we get something from God. We must not lack in anything that is the will of God, if we can understand the one sin of Adam and Eve and the declaration of Jesus God in Ezekiel 33:13, which requites zero iniquity to not die. In other words, Jesus God requires 100% compliance not 100 minus 1=99, according to Ezekiel 33:13 and James 2:10.
John 9:31 ASV
(31) We know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and do his will, him he heareth.
1 Peter 1:15-16 ASV
(15) but like as he who called you is holy, be ye yourselves also holy in all manner of living;
(16) because it is written, Ye shall be holy; for I am holy.
Leviticus 11:44 ASV
(44) For I am Jehovah your God: sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that moveth upon the earth.
Numbers 15:37-41 ASV
(37) And Jehovah spake unto Moses, saying,
(38) Speak unto the children of Israel, and bid them that they make them fringes in the borders of their garments throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringe of each border a cord of blue:
(39) and it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of Jehovah, and do them; and that ye follow not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to play the harlot;
(40) that ye may remember and do all my commandments, and be holy unto your God.
(41) I am Jehovah your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am Jehovah your God.